This is just one of several MMA apps - part of the
Kung Fu requires specific movements that require an extreme amount of athleticism to be executed at a high level! This program focuses on your athletic ability, strength, flexibility, and more so that you can maximize your performance. Kicks, punches, blocks, transitions, escapes, arm locks, chokes, leg locks, and other moves are easier to get into if you have superior strength and athletic ability -- this program uses training methodologies to get your body ready for these movements -- increasing your speed, strength and power!
- Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity MMA related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos, exercises, and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added exercises, workouts, and apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
Who, When, More Info
Who Examples of people who use this app right now
- For athletes working out by themselves
- Practicing in small groups or with a partner
- For coaches and trainers to incorporate in their workouts, lessons, or current routines.
More Info Other benefits from using this app
- Increased performance
- Better efficiency
- Enhanced skills and coordination
- Burned calories depending on intensity of workouts
- Muscles developed by fully participating in the drills at full speed
- Improved stamina and good cardio endurance if working hard enough
- Learn perfect technique, fundamentals and skills
Kung Fu Athleticism & Strength is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-29. The program can be installed on Android.
Kung Fu Athleticism & Strength (version 3.4.2) has a file size of 16.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Kung Fu Athleticism & Strength since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-08.
The latest version is 3.4.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-29.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-09-29
3.4.2 updates,- fixes to subscription handling,- minor bug fixes,- small layout changes,3.4.0,- minor bug fixes,- updated home screen